Fresh course structures & Modules have been introduced in Australian Universities in conventional fields like IT, Business, Hospitality & Engineering- hinting about the direction of the Global Job Market in 2020.
Go for these trending courses in 2019 that will get you a job anywhere in the world.
- Business Analytics: Love numbers & statistics? Develop skills in Database Queries, Stored Procedure Writing & Online Analytical Processing for a BRIGHT Future. Deakin, Federation University, University of Melbourne & RMIT offer up-to-date UG & PG Business Analytics Courses.
- Data Science: Will become increasingly more significant in all industries by 2020 with the median starting salary of $95000/annum. Apply to Monash, UTS, James Cook University & Victoria University.
- Cyber Security: An Entry-Level Analyst with Cyber Security skills will earn an average salary of $70,000 per year. Study at La Trobe, Deakin, UTS, Griffith and RMIT.
- Internet of Things: By 2020, over 50 billion devices will be connected to the ‘Internet of Things’. Now imagine the job prospects. Not a surprise that IoT is a TOP TRENDING course! Best IoT courses are offered by Curtin University, RMIT, JCU, Swinburne & UTS.
- Cloud Computing: India will need about 300000 cloud professionals in the next 4 years! Global scene is even brighter. Cloud Specialists would earn $75,000 to $98,000/annum. Study at RMIT, UTS, The University of Queensland & Monash and be a Cloud professional.
- Business Courses: Management courses are evergreen, especially SALES. There will be a growing need for skilled salespeople. AI and Machine Learning for Business is also top trend. Study business at UNSW, Deakin, Kaplan Business School & Monash.
- Engineering Courses: Jobs will remain stable in various engineering streams. Top trending streams are Civil, Robotics, Nanotechnology, Materials & Electronics. Study at RMIT, UTS, The University of Melbourne, University of New South Wales and University of Queensland.
- Product Design: ‘Creativity’ will be a TOP Skill! Commercial and Industrial Designers will be in demand. Study Product Design at UNISA, RMIT, UTS and Swinburne University of Technology.
- Hospitality Courses: The Hospitality sector will produce 300 Million fresh jobs across the globe in 2020. Go for up-to-date Hospitality Courses and get skilled in Chatbots, Blockchain etc. Study at James Cook, Victoria University, La Trobe, Monash and Holmesglen Institute.