We believe in a future where daily transportation is emission-free and sustained by smart charging infrastructure. That’s why we’ve made it our goal to accelerate the adoption of electric mobility by bringing the most accessible and scalable charging solutions to the world. However, the transition from gas to electric cars will change a great deal of what we know about transportation.
We’re going to need EV charging infrastructure that is accessible, reliable, and future-proof. Team Software at EVBox is focused on developing next generation firmware and a global charging management platform to improve the experience of EV stakeholders everywhere.
We’re looking for a Brand & Content Marketing Specialist who will define and implement the Brand & Content marketing strategy that will expand Everon brand image, awareness, and presence at a global level towards its B2B2C target audience, while directly contributing to pipeline and revenue goals.
- Define and implement the Brand strategy to build a strong brand image and reputation towards our B2B2C target audience as well as to create a solid brand experience
- Create and execute a best-in-class content strategy to serve prospects and customers throughout the customer buying journey
- Develop a rich content calendar that supports the marketing goals and create compelling campaigns and assets (including but not limited to blog posts, white papers, case studies, videos, webinars, ad copy, speaking sessions, etc.) to power a wide range of initiatives including demand generation, product marketing, brand awareness, and thought leadership
- Conceptualize, create or coordinate online and offline content for our external communication channels (website, blog, brochures, social media, events, PR, etc.) as well as our internal communication (eLearning platforms, newsletters)
- Manage the relationship with internal stakeholders and external creative agencies. Coordinate the outsourcing and production of visual assets (photography, iconography, videography, etc.)
- Measure and optimize the effectiveness of the content created by developing reporting, KPIs, and metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Media, Communication, or Marketing
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience with brand and content marketing for technology products and services and/or B2B2C and/or start-up environment
Media and creative trends
Inbound marketing; SEO basic knowledge is a plus
- Excellent writing skills in English (native)
- Basic skills in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects
- Great interpersonal and project management skills to work effectively across multiple teams, internally and externally as required
- Exceptional eye for design and attention to detail to ensure high quality output
- Mastery in writing, creating and driving production of a wide range of marketing assets
- Creative thinker with out-of-the-box ideas to continually differentiate and stay ahead of market trends
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and under tight deadlines
- Ability to gather competitive intelligence and understand how to work from concept and proposition, to execution and presentation