Do you have excellent organisational skills with a proven ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines? Core-Asset’s client, an asset manager, has a new opportunity as Support Assistant to join their Client Department. Reporting to Client Operations Director you will play an important role, the successful candidate will be confident, have an enthusiastic and motivated approach to work and be proactive in taking on additional responsibilities and improving processes within the team.
* Screening calls & enquiries for colleagues out of the office
* Production of letters, documents and mail shots
* Organisation and maintenance of diaries
* Managing the Clients Department training calendar
* Arranging training sessions
* Preparation of induction timetables
* Managing the sponsorship mailbox, allocating enquiries as appropriate
* Maintenance of the sponsorship SharePoint database
* Produce department meeting packs and minute taking
* Opening and distribution of mail for the Clients Department
* Participation in Business Continuity activities
* Experience in a financial services environment, preferably within Asset Management (Desirable)
* Proven work experience within an office environment
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word & Excel
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Job Reference: 11964
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we’re advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you’re agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.