International bachelor students who are willing to study Standard fee courses in United kingdom, are invited to avail a golden opportunity as Queen’s Loyalty Scholarship and make their dreams to study abroad come true. This scholarship position is funded by Queen’s University Belfast UK for international bachelor students. Successful candidates will be allowed to taught bachelor level programs with study areas of Courses with standard fee structure in United Kingdom. The scholarship application must be submitted before the last date (31st October, 2019).
The Queen’s University Belfast UK was having its rights and privileges established in 1845, and started in 1849 with the name “Queen’s College, Belfast”. Queen’s University Belfast UK is deals in public research areas in Belfast, Northern Ireland, and encourage students to become a part of this University. The Queen’s University Belfast offers academic degrees at levels of different fields of courses, over 300 degree programs are available at this University.
After availing this scholarship the candidates gets Partial Fundings as 20% concession in their starting 12 months tuition expenses to Queen’s University alumni paying Worldwide tuition charges returning for a full length postgraduate program within the educational 12 months in 2019-2020.
The Queen’s Loyalty Scholarship is for Bachelors Programs only in the subjects of Standard fee courses, and international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Short Detail of Queen’s Loyalty Scholarship:
- Last Date of Application: 31st October, 2019
- Organization/University: Queen’s University Belfast
- Location: United Kingdom
- Nationality Eligible: International Students
- Degree to peruse: Bachelor
- Subject to study: Courses with standard fee structure
- Scholarship Award: Partial Funding / Limited support 20% tuition fee reduction on year 1
Eligibility Criteria for scholarship:
- Only those candidates will be considered for this scholarship who are classified as international fee paying students, paying the international tuition fee charges. Those Students are not eligible for this scholarships who are paying NI/GB/EU fees.
- After enrollment in Queen’s University Belfast the scholarship award will be deducted from total tuition fee of the first 12 months of study program.
- A proposal of a place on a full-duration program as well as full time program must be maintained by the students at University Belfast, beginning within the 12 months of the academic year 2019-2020 and all required conditions like language certificates and past academic certificates must be attached with;
- That students who are benefiting from these arrangements will not be eligible for the Queen’s Loyalty Scholarship.
- It is important for every candidate that the scholarship application form submitted via Queen’s University Belfast’s official website so they easily verify the previous study programs of students.
- Candidates only able to register on degree program by the starting date mentioned on their offer.
- Any candidate not able to make any changes in his program of study, if he want to change, then before making changes he required to request authorization from the office. if changes are made without authorization they candidate will be repay full scholarship.
- Scholarship will be awarded only for the current academic year i.e. 2019-2020.
- The selected degree program should be self financed by the students.
- If any student receiving full educational funding from any other organization, he will not eligible for this scholarship award.
- The successful candidates offered for different study programs from which only one scholarship award can be redeemed for enroll in the academic year 2019-2020.
- The university have the authority to change any or all the scholarship awards, reduction and rules.
Candidates can apply online for Queen’s Loyalty Scholarship.