The Fulbright Scholarship US Student Program is a great opportunity for those US Students who want to peruse Masters Degree in any program/field of study in any selected university. The Fulbright Scholarship provides full financial support i.e. 100% Tuition Fee, Accommodation Charges, books expenses, living expenses to successful candidates. This scholarship is just for United States citizens and the last date of the scholarship application is 16th September 2019.
Preferred Qualifications for the Fulbright U.S. Student Program, 2020:
Those candidates who have not stayed or studied in the US they are applying for more than six months not including the undergraduate study period out of the country are preferred;
Applicants whose higher education was taken place at educational institutions of the United States will be preferred;
The candidates who have extensive previous foreign experience in US will be preferred less, but can apply for this;
Those students will be preferred who haven’t received a Fulbright grant before.
Eligibility Criteria for Fulbright Scholarship:
- Those students who involve in the field of creative and performing arts are required to have four years of professional experience/training;
- IT is important that the candidate should have a bachelor degree or equal before the start of this position;
Only U.S Citizens can apply for this Fulbright Scholarship;
- The permanent residents are not eligible;
- Good health is mandatory for Fulbright U.S. Student Program, 2020, so applicants should be in good health and successful applicants must submit Medical Certificate;
- The language of the host country is necessary for applicants, and they should be proficient in written and spoken the language;
- Doctors of Medicine can obtain grants for an advanced level of study but not for internships or residencies;
A J.D may hold by the candidates at the time of submitting scholarship application.
Short Detail of Fulbright Scholarship:
- Last Date of Application: 16th September 2019
- Organization/University: Any University in USA
- Location: United States of America
- Nationality Eligible: US Citizens
- The degree to peruse: Masters Degree
- Subject to study: Field of All Subjects taught at Any University
- Scholarship Award: Full Financial Support
- For you to apply, follow this link: Scholarship Link.